Dead Sea Salt
Here are some details of the healing properties of these minerals in the Dead Sea that work together:
* Bromide: Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
* Calcium: An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
* Iodine: Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and it aid's in the body's metabolic exchanges.
* Magnesium: Promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin's surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
* Potassium: Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Potassium also regulates the nervous system.
* Sodium: Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Sodium is also a powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
* Sulfur: A natural disinfectant ( constituent of certain vitamin's). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
* Zinc: When applied topically, it is known to protect the skin against sunburn and windburn. Also known to boost the immune system. Internally, it is a key factor in enzymatic regulation of cell proliferation